I had booked my Flight from Denver to Mumbai (Return Also) through Etihad Airways for 23rd March 2013.

However, Flight from Denver to Chicago got delayed due to some technical Reason by 5 Hours and I missed my connecting flight from Chicago to Abu Dhabi.

No one from Etihad Airway Personnel was ready to listen to us and they were talking as It was our Mistake that we missed it.

We were 7-8 People who missed that flight due to delay and stayed in Chicago for 24 Hours to get to Next Flight on 24th March 2013.

I am not sure how you operate and help customers but till date no one contacted me for any compensation and We had been told that they cannot provide Accommodation so had to stay on our own Expenses.

During these scenarios, responsible Airways always provide the Compensation & Accommodation.

Review about: Etihad Airways Flight.

Had an Experience with Etihad Airways?

Comments

Etihad Airways - Flight Review from Baghdad, Baghdad Etihad Airways "To whom it may concern, I traveled business class from Dublin to Abu Dhabi then Abu Dhabi to Basra and although my card was scanned my miles have not appeared. Account number..." Read more Us Airways - US AIRLINES-AWARD NOTIFICATION-CHECK SCAM Us Airways "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Etihad Airways the worst experience ever, obnoxious attitude and behaviour!! Etihad Airways "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more