Dar Es Salaam, Dar Es Salaam

This was my first and very bad experienced journey with etihad. I was supposed to fly from Delhi to DAR-Tanizania on 02/11/2016 and we reached airport on time but we got to know that the jet airways from delhi to abhi dhabi is delayed by 3 hrs and we will miss next flight as well.

There was no communicaton via tel or email from airlines.

This was shocking for us and we have been advised to check with jetairways office for further options.

It took me 2hrs to manage the next option at 1800pm flight from Delhi to Dubai - Jet airways and from Dubai to Dar - Flydubai.

Luckily we were in gurgaon so we return home others stays at airport with no drink and food by the airlines

In the evening we catch the flight and reached bubai and after 05hrs of waiting we board flydubai flight for Dar es salaam. We were expecting breakfast and dinner as normal flight routine but only breakfast was served and water was also available on payment. This was horrific journey for me and my family and we decided to not to use this airlines again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etihad Airways Customer Care.

Company wrote 2 public responses to the review from Nov 07, 2016.

Comments

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We regret to learn of your disappointment, and we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

If you would like for our Guest Relations team to look into the issues you encountered during your flight, kindly send your feedback, email address and booking reference to us via socialmedia@etihad.ae.

Thank you. *Jiaqi

Gdo
Trani, Puglia, Italy #1237510

Etihad Airways is a shameful airline company. They try to make profit without any respect for their customers. If some kind of problem or other issue happens, they will never pay or refund the customer.

They lost my luggage for 10 days, and after more than 1 year and many emails and phone calls they never gave me any compensation

EtihadHelp
to Gdo #1238010
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Hi Gdo,

Do you have a case number we can check for you? Kindly send this over to us and we'll be happy to take a look at this *Gill