I recently traveled to Pakistan through Etihad.It was an awful experience of life time.

Worst in flight experience , worst food and flight environment. The worst quality of in flight catering. The food was catered according to one ethnicity interest. I will not recommend any family member or friends to travel through Etihad.

The ground staff had no idea about the customer handling. Worst come to worst I didn't received my luggage on time.

After numerous phone calls and stress of lugguage being lost, It caused a lot of stress and unforgetten sleepless nights.Finally, I will not travel again from this airline again

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Etihad Airways. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Etihad Airways to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Etihad Airways and etihad airways flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Etihad Airways?

Comments

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear of your experience while travelling with us. Please send your detailed feedback and ticket number to socialmedia@etihad.ae and we will be happy to forward the details to our Guest Relations Team for you.

Thanks