I traveled very first time via eithad to lahore PK,due to bad weather in Lahore etihad kept us on Abu Dabi airport for 12 hours and I was traveling business class.On way back I was held at Lahore airport for 11 hours Abu Dabi Air port for 10 hours and finally San Francisco airport for 4 hours.My luggage was lost and this all happened traveling business class. Etihad airline failed to provide any accommodation at any of those delays and I was one day late for work loosing 3000$.

When I called customer service they were un professional and dis.courtious.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not organized and not professional. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ey 183 abu dabi to sfo and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Etihad Airways needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ey 183 abu dabi to sfo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Etihad Airways.

Had an Experience with Etihad Airways?

Comments

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Hi there,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.Kindly email us your feedback and booking reference on socialmedia@etihad.ae so we can look into this for you.

Thank you.*JS