Etihad Airways - Worse experience ever

17 of 283 Etihad Airways reviews

I had bought a round trip ticket for my mother from Iran to San fransico 3 months ago. Today she supposed to fly back to Iran with a 9.40 am flight EY182.

After 2 and a half hours commuit we arrived there. We waited 40 min for our turn to checked in.

The lady says your flight is for tomorrow and I can't find you in this flight which all sold out.

I goes what does that mean !!!!

She can't help me there after all the arguments and I had to drive all the way back home.

Finally I was able to call the air ways and they are claiming that they had changed our flight and already sent us an email which was never received .

They are claiming I can't do anything except to right a feedback.

Today was the most stressful day in our life.

I will never travel with them again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Level of Comfort

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Changing my flight without notification

Reason of review:
17 of 283 Etihad Airways reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Gdo

Oct 26 #1232096 Trani, Puglia, Italy

I think that the way Etihad customer service treat our complaints is even worst of the bad servce they provide during the flight.
They just post some copy-and-pasted messages without any connection to the complaint.
After that they disappear.
If the customer continues to complain, they keep sending the same copy-and-pasted reply.
So I realized that Etihad customer service mission is NOT customers satisfaction but just wasting customers time until their customers give up.
Very old school way to manage complaints and refunds. I have been waiting for a refund for delaied baggage for ore than 1 year and they just wasted my time with apologies but I didn't get a single penny. If Etihad thinks to save some money in this way, they are wrong. They are just losing customers.

1 0 Reply
EtihadHelp

Oct 04 #1222195

Etihad Airways verified representative

Dear Guest,
We regret to learn of your experience, and we would like to ask the relevant team to investigate the issues you encountered. Can you kindly send your feedback and booking details to socialmedia@etihad.ae? Thank you.
Kind regards, *Kim

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.