I'm scheduled to travel overseas and return to Tampa on June 12th. My connection flight from New York to Tampa is American Airlines. Unfortunately the AA cancelled their flight and rebooked me for the next morning. I called Etihad and AA and even showed them a carrier that flies from JFK to Tampa on June 12th evening. I called Etihad call center 6 times, 6 hours on hold; finally they asked me to call the new york office. So, I tried to reach New York office; each time, I was transferred to the call center. I said, I'm travelling with 2 infants and a child and I cannot sit in the airport for 15 hours including overnight. One of the agent circastically stated " A lot of people do that..!!" .This is the first time, I booked a ticket on Etihad and travelled a few times in AA. I booked the ticket thru Etihad, so, they should fix this situation. I e-mailed several times, still no answer except the automated message. I seriously warn any one to use Etihad, based on the very very low customer service I'm experiencing even before the journey started.

tinuthomas19@yahoo.com