Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Took the flight to and from MAA to New York and experienced terrible service. I am a diabetic passenger and there was not enough food available.

It is required by my medical condition to have sufficient food/fruits. The flight took 2 hours to take off and was significantly delayed.

Sadly, I will not be prompted to fly Etihad again, unless a credit is provided toward the purchased airfare. Flights taken were EY 0100, 0268 on 10/31 and EY 0269, 0101 on 12/26.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Hello, we are sorry to hear that your flight experience with us was not acceptable for you. We are providing at least 1 meal during the flight as well as snacks either after departure or before landing.

The food is loaded exactly for the amount of the passengers, therefore no extra food could be provided to guests. All guests are also allowed to bring their own food on board, especially if guests have medical conditions which might not be covered by our special meals, such as special allergies.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. *Marc

to EtihadHelp #1621335

I am NOT talking about extra food. As a person who has taken Etihad flights before, not having any snacks available or items on the menu is a bit ridiculous.

When paying for a flight, one expects to be fed properly, that is a bare minimum.

The condition was indicated and has been accommodated as per Etihad. QUOTE: "We are providing at least 1 meal during the flight as well as snacks either after departure or before landing." IF YOU PROVIDE ONE MEAL for 20 hour flight, the airline would and should not be in business.

EtihadHelp
to Anonymous #1640058
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

I understand your point, and we do have snacks available for purchase on board, including chocolate, energy bars, healthy snacks and popcorn. There should be a menu in the seat pocket in front of you, just for future reference.

If you wish to share more feedback with us, you can always do so on our Feedback section on our website. *Sky

to EtihadHelp #1641680

There are always additional options for purchase. That was not the point I was making.

It seems as though ETIHAD customer service assumes that the customer is stupid or unaware in general (PROOF can be seen on this page). It seems to be the TREND to BLAME THE CUSTOMER for FAULTS OF SERVICE.