1.9
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Good day

We were flying from Abu Dhabi to JHB on 9 Oct 2018, flight EY604.

My daughter (15yrs) sat next to me in aisle 19.

We both ordered lamb for lunch, but when she started eating her food, she kept on complaining it tasted strange. (Sour)

Then she found a big brown lumpy thing and thought it was lamb, but when she took a bite.... how horrible... it was a whole rotten lemon in her food.

She was so nauseous and did not eat for the whole trip,

I reported it to the flight attendant, who was very apologetic,but by then my daughter did want anything else to eat.

The flight attendant took my details, email, etc... and said it would be followed up... nothing happened. Still waiting for Etihad to follow-up.

In the meantime while on flight my daughter started having stomach pains, I gave her medicine, when we got home she had stomach flu. Please follow-up... as this is unacceptable.

Mrs Corne van Niekerk

0828978197

South Africa

Comments

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Hello, we are very sorry to hear about that. Please send all details of the case along with your booking reference and with the pictures of the food (if you took pictures).

Our team will then investigate the case and get back to you via email. Thank you.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. *Marc

to EtihadHelp #1592224

Good day, Please note that all relevant information was send to Etihad. They promised to come back to me, but it has been more than 25 days and still they have no answers.

Absolutely PATHETIC! Etihad will never see me again, and I will make sure that I tell everyone about the PATHETIC service!!!