Review about Etihad Airways Flight 424 from Mountain View, California

Good morning mam/sir, i go for vacation for only 15days.Then i have a problem last march 5, 2016 date of my departure in hamad int'l.

Airport via etihad airways flight no. EY398 doha to abu dhabi, connecting flight no. EY424 abu dahabi to manila via etihad airways... March 6, 3:00pm i arrive in naia terminal 1.

Then when i claim my baggage which is 1bag and 1t.v, after i reach my home i saw the crack in the box of my t.v.then when i open of the box i see the crack of the screen..march 7, i immediately reported to etihad office in naia airport, and i talk via mobile phone of the i operator in ur office.she speak me better i come there and bring my damage t.v and she will make a report.she will make a baggage damage report and i sign to that paper. She give me a copy of that report without ref. No. And she told me, i need to wait and she will call me if have a update for that issue.

So i wait for the call... Then march 17, i call at the office and the operator who answer my call she told me that i dont have any report in here computer.i was cry because the money that i spend to buy my t.v is only credit to my co-workers.then march 19, 7:30pm i left my home and i bring again my t.v because my flight is march 20, 12:35am... When i reach the abu dhabi i go to the transfer desk and i speak the guy who' s the one incharge there. He told me that etihad airways absutely to pay my damage t.v.but when she get my passport he ask me where my visa in abu dhabi...

I told her, my final distination is doha.. Then he told me he cannot assist me in abu dhabi because i dont have visa.he told me if i reach the doha airport, etihad have office there and come there and speak there my problem.i come there and 1 lady staff assist me my problem.i gave her my baggage damage report paper, passport, qatar id, and airlines ticket.. She told me she scan my documents and i need to send the email address that she gave me.

I send a all the document that she scan and also i mail about what happen...

But my mail is unsent...please help me my big problem...Thank you, godbless and thanks always for a safe flight...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Number of Destinations

Reason of review:
Product or service
Etihad Airways Flight 424
Review category
review #815405 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Etihad Airways? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Mar 23 #1132669

Etihad Airways verified representative

Dear Guest,
We are really sorry for your frustration. Kindly provide us your booking reference, PIR and feedback on so we can look into this for you.
Thank you. *JS

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Etihad Airways. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Etihad Airways.
Filing a new complaint about