I don’t thinkEtihad Airways are human beings who believe in serving people and ensuring that there is fairness, transparency and good will amongst your clients.For me to be sending 15 emails they seem like they do not care you people care.

I have contacted the Travel Agent who advised me that the refund will only come to (South African Rand) R3 826. If I recall i paid (South African Rand)R14 998 for 2 tickets. You mean to tell me that I have just LOST (South African Rand) R 11 172 to Etihad? after sending 14emails and waiting for over 9 weeks you mean to tell me I lose out?

I got a phone call this morning from a Peter Macharia a guest relations officer who said to me there is nothing more that can be done , but I pointed out when I asked the travel agent to re-book the flights, I was informed there were no seats available for the sectors on my tickets. So I then had to cancel the tickets and now I am being punished. Not only didn’t I fly with your airline but I have lost R 11 172. You have stolen my money for a service I did not receive.

You are thieves not an airline. Is this how you treat all your customers with such daylight robbery? Is this how a World Class Airline cheats its customers? I am shocked beyond measure.

I am NOT HAPPY with this. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE. I DEMAND that this be corrected immediately.

And do not send me an email to say you appreciated my patience or I must send this to your social@eithad email account , rather send me a DIRECT phone number to a manager I can talk to who will RESOLVE this matter.This is DIGUSTING of you

Review about: Etihad Airways Flight.

Had an Experience with Etihad Airways?

Comments

I have a bad experience with Etihad.I booked tickets 2 days ago and before proceeding to booking confirmation I get advertise that cancel fee and change fee is Nil as plans do change for many people.

However today when I went to change my reservation, my call got diverted to some centre. Upon asking regarding my change in date , they mentioned 135 GBP change fee per person + difference in amount for fare shall be payable. After lot of argument regarding this change fee which of course never told to me before nor I got any reference in policy, I got angry and asked them to cancel the ticket. But I got surprised they said the ticket is non-refundable and will be forfeited if cancelled.

Hence I don't have choice but to go for change and pay the fee, but again when I received the new ticket there is change in ticket price than the additional amount I am supposed to pay.

Again I called them and asked why this difference, for which they said it's a mistake but we will deduct whatever I am told at the time of booking....I am waiting for further surprises..

NEVER GO FOR ETIHAD....miserable service.