1.6
Level of Comfort
Quality of Food

I have travelled in Etihad airlines on September 17th 2016.my booking reference was OMOUKU.

My immigration was cleared in Mumbai airport and as per the instructions of Etihad staff I rushed to the gate no 65, but I was not allowed and the flight left to Abu Dhabi leaving me and other five passengers at Mumbai airport. Later I came to know that the flight is overbooked and deliberately they left us. I was rebooked for the 9.35 pm departure flight and the flight departed at 11 pm, as announced by the pilot that they are waiting for the passengers. Finally, passengers did not board and the flight left at 11 pm instead of 9.35 pm.??????????

Because of your negligence and irresponsibility of overbooking the flight, I had terrible experience of waiting for 12 hours in the airport and your staff did not have courtesy to inquire about our basic needs.

Other airlines rebook for the next flight in business class for this kind of mistake. Because of my knee problem, on request also I have not got the aisle seat in economy class. Without my mistake I have undergone mental and physical agony. Is this the service Etihad offer to the passengers and for this the Etihad airlines got the AWARDS?

Before this journey I have booked for November 2016, January and March 2017 in Etihad airlines.Now I have to rethink whether to travel with Etihad or not for my horrible experience with this airlines.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of etihad airways flight 213 from Etihad Airways. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Etihad Airways to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no professional ethics and service and greediness in making money illegally. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Etihad Airways for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Etihad Airways?

Comments

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Dear Guest,

We are sorry to hear of this recent experience with us and apologise for this disruption and inconvenience caused, in order to review this and create a formal case for you kindly send this feedback and booking reference to socialmedia@etihad.ae

Once received our team will contact you with an update.

We hope to hear from you soon *Gill