Hi, I travelled on Etihad Airways flight EY 211 from New Delhi to Abu Dabhi on Feb 3 2018 and have a transfer to Washington DC. I booked 4 tickets for my wife and 2 kids with seat numbers 39 H&K and 40 H&K.(Boarding Passes attached) My daughter had an Apple iPad silver 64 GB with black cover on it with a broken stand on the back and she left it in the back of the seat.

I think in the back pocket of 39 H as she was sitting on 40H. I went back to the Etihad staff and they suggested me to email about my item and that it will be sent to lost and found and then delivered to me in US. My contact Details are below:- Sunil Chahal sunil.chahal83@gmail.com +1- 571-789-9678 I can give my address for delivery when needed. You support is highly appreciated.

I have attached my boarding passes for reference as well. Etihad staff suggested me to go ahead with my connection and assured my iPad will be sent to mein US. I have tried emailing etihad on all email Ids I could get but with no response. I will sue Etihad.

It’s not about item now but about decency to reply atleast. I was assured by etihad employees that my item will be sent to me. I was close to aircraft and still nobody allowed me to get my stuff.

It seems the staff wanted to steal my iPad. Pathetic

Review about: Etihad Airways Customer Care.

Comments

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Our team informed us that your Ipad has been found and is with us. We will tell them to send it to Washington D.C.

for you to collect it there.

Our team will call you if they have it in Washington. *Marc

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Hi there, did you lose the Ipad on the flight to Abu Dhabi or on the flight to Washington? We will check with our team if they have found the item then. *Marc