Hi, My wife and 2 kids scheduled to travel on 29th July at Coimbatore to Los Angeles, when we reached desk to get the boarding pass, we received a shocking message saying the FLIGHT to Coimbatore to Bangalore (1st Leg) got cancelled a month and and Jet Airways said they didn't have our contacts to communicate, As i booked my ticket through Etihad website all my information are given, Most worst part was, Etihad App shown Flight "On Time" (given image), very Severe issue, why Etihad did not pass the information to their contracted airways?, why the App wasn't updated?

Pathetic situation was my family had traveled on road for 6 hours to catch the flight in Bangalore. because we had school appointment the next day and it was the last day for enrollment as well, so, we didn't have any other choice. Only good thing was they were able to make it.

Customer agents are saying Jet Airways is responsible? How? Need your help / support to escalate this issue to Etihad or to file a case, as i am not getting proper response from agents.

Thanks

Comments

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about your situation. Please send us a private message with your booking reference or ticket number, so that we can look into it for you.

You can also reach us on any one of our social media channels and we'll be happy to assist.

Thank you. *Ari

to EtihadHelp #1544598

Hi, I have sent all details 10 days back but didn’t hear back anything from you, let me know if you need any further details for investigation. Here is the response I got from customer agent, she has been asking to follow up with Jet Airways, I don’t understand why should I ask them when Etihad App was showing flight was ‘on time’, and the fact is Etihad should be responsible for Not communicating to me.

“Allow me to explain that your flight from Coimbatore to Bangalore is a domestic flight operated by Jet Airways, and Etihad Airways has no remit in their operations. As previously explained, your affected journey was operated by Jet Airways and since they are independently managed and run separately in accordance with International Civil Aviation requirements, we are unable to comment on your concerns.

Please contact Jet Airways directly through the Contact Us section on their website. Yours sincerely, Viola Fernandes Guest Relations

to EtihadHelp #1545816

Can someone respond please?