Worst baggage claim service in this world.No one will call for any apology and they will make you suffer like any thing.my complain number is LHREY 10726 almost two month is about to complete but dint find any update from etihad team and they are not ready to accept their fault also.
They are not receiving our call also now.This is too unprofessional.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Number of Destinations|
|Level of Comfort|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer services
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Etihad Airways Baggage Claim
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was appalled at how the service on this airline has declined since I last used the airline in 2012. They were one of the best back then. Now they..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "good day, kindly find attached our flight electronic tickets for me & my sister which leaves Cairo on 07-09-14 at 04:30 am (egypt local time) & arrived New York on..."
- "Hi I ordered my mum a £30 bouquet of pink Lily's and pink roses and they came with red roses and a day early and I ordered the largest bunch..."
- "Worst baggage claim service in this world. No one will call for any apology and they will make you suffer like any thing.my complain number is LHREY 10726 almost two..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."