Malolos, Bulacan

Today marks day 2 of my 2 missing baggages.From US to Philippines I took flights from RDU to JFK to AUH to MNL.

2 out of 3 baggages are still missing. I repirted this and the agent provided me their hotline mumber but no one is picking up my calls.

Please I need my things back.Please have someone contact me.

This person wrote the review about Etihad Airways and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Etihad Airways to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Etihad Airways aa4475 ey100 ey424 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Etihad Airways?

Comments

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Dear Guest,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. All efforts will be taken to ensure the baggage is reunited with their owners.

Additional manpower has been assigned to the airport and we will continue to ensure that we get our guests to their destinations in a swift, safe and efficient manner

Thank you for your patience. *Jiaqi