Phuket, Thailand

Firstly last year I flew from Dublin to Abu Dhabi where my flight to Bangkok was suddenly changed without warning to Air Berlin,I must say that I have traveled with work and holidays for approx 35 yrs and this was only the second time endured such a poor service on a long haul flight,this I point out is a regular happening with Etihad from Abu Dhabi and also with there new service to Phuket.

MY flight from Dublin this year service on board was not remotely friendly and because food was served so late I simply refused it.

On arrival Phuket I had to endure approx 1hr 40mins at immigration, plus 1hr 15 min reporting missing baggage,which eventually arrived 36 hrs later. ( first time to happen in all my travels)

With two return journeys with Etihad now I would seriously consider not wishing to fly with them again,if I can find an alternative carrier.

Although my return flight I must admit was more welcoming.

James !!

Review about: Etihad Airways Flight.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Etihad Airways?

Comments

EtihadHelp
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates #907583
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Dear James, we are very sorry to hear the experience you described, and we thank you for your timely feedback.Please can we ask you to share your feedback and some privacy sensitive information such

as your booking reference and your contact details, etc by emailing us to socialmedia@etihad.ae so that we can look into it for you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.*JR