Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I travelled in Business class from Chicago to Abu Dhabi to Delhi in Etihad on 18th-19th Nov. My baggage was delayed by 4 days for which the customer care didnt care at all when I called many times a day and they never had any updates. They never reached out to me to provide any updates for my lost baggage.

After 4 days, the baggage was delivered to my home address although I had specifically told on the phone for not to deliver and I will pick it up. When I opened the bag, to my surprise few of my things were missing for which I again called up Etihad baggage customer care no - 98713 37112 and again instead of being apologetic, the customer care team was extremely rude and did not provide any details for the next steps on whether they will be able to recover those items or if I need file any claims.

I have a strong feeling that the stuff missing from my baggage has been stolen by Etihad employees only as they had asked me before itself about the contents of my baggage. Also, to avoid any face to face interaction, they delivered my baggage instead of waiting for me to pick it up.

VERY VERY FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE. BEWARE OF TRAVELING ETIHAD, THEY ARE FRAUD AND THIEVES

Product or Service Mentioned: Etihad Airways Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Staff lying.

Comments

VigilantMountainLion872
#1619513

Even after more than a month, Etihad is still asking for receipts for the items that were burgled from my bag and just delaying things. It will be interesting to see if they will ever try to resolve this case or will just keep delaying things until customers like me will just stop following up.

I guess this is their corporate strategy to tackle such cases this way so that they dont have to pay anything to the customers and save some money. EXTREMELY PATHETIC and NO consideration towards customer service and satisfaction.

Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Hello, we are sorry to hear that your bag has been delayed and that items are missing. Please send all details along with your baggage reference and booking reference to baggageclaims@etihad.ae so that our team can look into the case and get back to you.

Thank you. *Marc

to EtihadHelp #1602807

All the details have been shared multiple times on this email id but didn’t get any acknowledgement even. PATHETIC SERVICE

to Anonymous #1605163
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Hello, you can send us your email address here or also via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and we can check if your email was received. *Isi

to EtihadHelp #1605165

Akkibhattu@yahoo.com

to EtihadHelp #1605215
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Thank you, Akshay. I can see that a case has been created and you have been informed about the same.

You have been informed that the DEL Team will reach out to you. *Isi

to EtihadHelp #1615512

There isn’t any response whatsoever from Etihad on this case. I am sure all of that stuff that is missing from my bag has burgled by Etihad only