Additional Fees

This is about Etihad Airline Scamming by the Etihad company itself.I purchased a ticket worth about $1700 and asked for a refund for the return ticket.

The ticket was indeed refundable with a cancellation penalty of about $160. The company refunded me only less than $20 for the ticket worth $1700. I tried so many times over more than a year contacting the customer care and no respond. They simply ignore the question how come the refund is less than $20 for a ticket worth $1700.

This is indeed scamming and DO NOT FLY ON ETIHAD if you are willing to cancel your ticket.Never recommend Etihad to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Etihad Airways. The most disappointing about etihad airways flight booking from Etihad Airways was very poor customer service and total scamming Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Etihad Airways.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Etihad Airways to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Etihad Airways?

Comments

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your feedback and we regret to hear that you haven't had a great experience on board.

Please share with us all the details at socialmedia@etihad.ae and we will be able to lodge a formal complaint for you.

We thank you for contacting us.

Yours sincerely,

*Ary

Indunil
to EtihadHelp #1233892

I have contacted your email and social media many times. But no one gave a successful answer to my issue. However, I will contact again.