Etihad Airlines Hi My Name is Shafiullah Khatri I have flight on dated January 11-2017 from Manila Philippines to Karachi Pakistan with flight number EY421at 00:35a in Business Class.My E-Ticket Number is: Etihad Airways (EY) 6077904194916 I booked with Vayama Air Line Confirmation Code: YGFWLO I am disabled person I have Electronic wheel chair scooter for my mobility so I want to inform you in advance so you will aware and take required arrangements for me specially I want to request you please give me my wheel chair scooter at Abu Dubai airport during my transit because I am diabetic and I have more than 9 hours transit at Abu Dubai airport.

The wheel chair scooter is my need for my mobility because in more than 9 hours transit I need to go Rest room several times and move around within airport I hope you will understand my situation and understand my request so kindly provide me my wheel chair scooter at Abu Dubai airport during my transit. I am sending you the details of my Scooter Wheel Chair so you can arrange and take safe measures for my scooter. I called your customer service but sorry to say their respond was so rude and they told me they will send email or they call me for confirmation of providing me my Electronic wheel chair scooter at Abu Dubai airport during my transit.

Kindly reply me and confirm me If you have any questions or you need any details do not hesitate to contact me.Shafiullah Khatri 1415 Broadway #206 Alameda, CA 94501 USA +510-913-8075

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of etihad airways customer care from Etihad Airways. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Etihad Airways to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Etihad Airways for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Etihad Airways?

Comments

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your message.

We will forward it to the relevant team and they will be in touch with you soon.Please remove your personal information here to protect your data privacy.

Thank you.*Jiaqi