Room No-36, International terminal , Cochin International, Airport ltd, Cochin, Nedumbassery, Kerala 683111, India
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Please find below the details of my ticket purchased online.Reservation code XQORHI Ticket Number 6072131918985 I was supposed to travel from riyadh to cochin on 8th May.

Unfortunately, due to an emergency, I had to fly on 7th via Saudi Airlines. My return flight was dated 03rd June. I called the troll free no.of etihad few days before my travel date, which redirected me to the website & my eticket was still showing OK status, one day prior to my travel date in the website. I reported at airport by 17.30.

I was surprised to know that my reservation was cancelled by Etihad & my travel was denied without any intimation &refund. I had worthless heated discussions with the etihad airport staff & was informed to send a complaint to Feedback email. I was forced stay in the airport until 2300 to find a solution for this. This ticket was purchased online & my only means of communication with Etihad is my email.

Etihad has failed to intimate me any change in my reservation through email. Nowhere in the ticket, it has metioned about the auto cancellation of ticket. I have sent a complaint email to Etihad feedback team. It has been almost 4 days after my travel denial & still etihad was not able to give me a reply.

I was still stuck up in cochin losing my valuable work days.

Only thing they did was replying an acknowledgement email.By these actions they have proved there worst level of customer responsibility & unethical behaviour.

Review about: Etihad Airways Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Etihad Airways?

Comments

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Hi there, could you kindly send us your case reference number so we can have a look into what happened? *Sky