1.1
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

First of all this is my honeymoon trip and I reseved from Cairo to Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi to Singapore and from to Singapore to Bali suppose my final flight would arrive 14:40 Sunday 30,2017 What happened I came to Abu Dhabi finding out that Our Abu Dhabi - Singapore flight is delayed for more than 2 hours, and for that we will miss our next flight From Singapore to Bali and that they changed our flights I went to etihad front desk to get any support.the lady who checked my situation gave me new boarding pass stating that there was a delay and she didn't mention that I will have another new stop that was not on my trip before which was Jakarta Which means I will have delay a total of 10 hours to reach my last milestone.

She didnt even mentioned that. My husband noticed the change of destination by chance when he revised our new boarding pass while having lunch at the airport. Else we would have only knew after reaching Singapore airport We returned again from terminal 3 to terminal 1 to talk to the front desk or anyone at the counter to understand the current situation . first we thought that the Jakarta destination was a mistake by Etihad employee, and that all what he will do is take it and give us back our singapore bali pass.

Instead we knew that we have not only 2 hours delay for our next flight but also caused a domino effect and we will now arrive bali on our honeymoon's first day 1AM instead of 1PM. 10 hours delay !

Now i have wasted my money paying for a whole day at the hotel and that is now ruined due to this silly change of flights/routes.I am losing one day at my hotel/ honeymoon I am not satisfied and I would like to know what will be your respond to that For me and my husband Ticket number 607109789348889 Ticket number 607109789349091 CHECK YOUR TRIP ONLINE https://www.checkmytrip.com/cmt/apf/cmtng/pnr_retrieve?SITE=NCMTLCCI&LANGUAGE =US&R=3E5AP5&N=MAKROUM CHECK YOUR TRIP ONLINE https://www.checkmytrip.com/cmt/apf/cmtng/pnr_retrieve?SITE=NCMTLCCI&LANGUAGE =US&R=3E5AP5&N=ELBEHERY

Review about: Etihad Airways Flight.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Etihad Airways?

Comments

Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India #1326797

Etihad and its alitalia partner showed total incapacity of trying to reach a reasonable agreement with a senior passenger that was blocked from flying due to name inversion,though corrected in time still the company did not care and did not offer any kind of assistance..they prefer to be sued than to do its duty and respect its passengers rights. Etihad spends millions on cricket players shirts but do not refund its clients their own money..avoid at all costs flying with these pseudo companies that have no idea of the word professional means..

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Hello, we are sorry to hear about your disappointment.

It seems you have been rebooked over Jakarta in order to avoid a bigger delay.Of course we totally understand your frustrations as it's your honeymoon.

We like to forward your feedback to our Guest Relations Team for them to further investigate it. For this we also need your email address.

You can forward it here to us us send all your information to SocialMedia@etihad.ae.

We apologise for the inconvenience and hope you enjoy your honeymoon now.*Ela