1.4
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Here is my flight journey on Jan4th 2018 MAA to AUH -->went well AUH to JFK --> weather issue airport change from JFK to LGA LGA to RDU (final destination) --> cancelled When im on flight EY101 from AUH to JFK, they announced that due to snow storm in Newyork they diverting my flight "EY101" to IAD and had layover in IAD and ethihad booked me united flight from IAD to RDU next day morning saying they going to deliver my checked in baggage which is on EY101 to my address in North Carolina.I have been calling the baggage services of Newyork from Jan4th .

they are not responding. Even the customer care keep saying they cannot do anything else rather than waiting for baggage team to respond from 5 days . This is so unfair .

I have my personal stuff that i needed which i have to rebuy them :-(.there is no clear information that atleast where my bags nor they are creating a claim for me

Review about: Etihad Airways Baggage Policy.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hi - there are many of us in the same situation. I am in touch with many members of our flight - who have not received their bags and Etihad as no idea where our bags are per our dozens of calls each. There are no scans either so i assume they haven't gone through customs etc.

to EtihadCustomer #1417452

wth?? it has been a week now. and still they didnt go through customs?

This is ridiculous

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the issue with your bags.Indeed our team in JFK is trying to reunite all guests with their baggage after the problems caused by the storm.

Please send us your booking reference, bag tag number and your contact number in a private message on one of our social media channels to follow up for you with our team in JFK.

Thank you.*Marc