Hello admin on thursday 28/12/2017 i book ETIHAD AIRWAYS and after some hours i cancelle the flight then they send me email said. "Dear Guest, For security purposes, we are unable to complete your booking and your payment has been refunded.

Your booking (Reference Number: SCVLIV) has been cancelled. Regards, Etihad Airways" And then after 2hour i book another flight, saturday flight then they charge me another amount and the first one they did not refund untill today how can you help me to get my money back. I try to send email to feedback@etihad.ae and this is what they reply " Thank you for contacting Etihad Airways. We have received your feedback, which we will now review.

Thank you for your patience.

A team member will reply to you as soon as possible. Kind regards, Etihad Airways Guest Relations Department." And untill now NO ONE CONTTACTING ME SO MY WORRY IS IF I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK.

Reason of review: if they will refunded me my money back..

I didn't like: Poor service onbooking fight time and complaint of any issue.

Comments

EtihadHelp
#1411963
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about this issue that your refund has not yet been processed. Thank you for writing to us via feedback.

Our team will review the case now and get back to you with a solution after investing the case. This can take some time. Our officer will then get back to you.

Thank you for bearing with us in the meanwhile. *Marc