Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I have traveled around the world with several different airlines.I'm carrying my cabin bag for almost 13 years the same bag.

Etihad is the only airlines they measure the size of carry on bag. they don't allow even 1/2" bigger bag. They waist too much time before you check in to check the size of carry on bag. They have always long line at check in counter due to this silly rule.

Today we reached exactly before 2 hours at airport but they took so long time, my wife just made it before they close the airplane doors. I have my flight to India on Tuesday, first thing in the morning i will have to find out an extra small bag specially for Etihad. Exactly one year before my son was not allowed to carry cabin bag due to the size of the bag.

He had to remove clothes from that bag and had to carry his clothes in hand.This is enough now and this will our last flight with this crazy airlines and crazy staff.

Review about: Etihad Airways Baggage Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Etihad Airways?

Comments

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Hi there.

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.

We understand you are unhappy with our cabin baggage policy, however we always suggest our guests to check our website prior to traveling to make sure their cabin baggage meets the weight and dimensions requirements.

If you are in need of assistance, please do let us know.*Sky