Additional Fees

I was charged 75 USD to change my title from Mrs to Mr, due to an error on my part when booking via the Etihad website, however to change my flight dates I was only charged 60 USD, how come it is more expensive to change your title by dropping in this case an "s" than changing dates! The full name on my ticket remained exactly the same.

Also the other admin charges are usually 10 USD, again how come 75 USD for a title change!! This really is bad service and I am sorely disappointed in Etihad, especially after being a loyal customer for 10 years now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. nomikos stated that there is a room for improvement of paying 75 usd to change my title. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad policy " of etihad airlines flight booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Etihad Airways needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned etihad airlines flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Etihad Airways.

Comments

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Dear Guest,

We are really sorry for your frustration. Could you please provide us your feedback and booking reference on socialmedia@etihad.ae so we can look into this for you.

Thanks. *JS