3.0

Dear Etihad,

It is ashamed that we are having to result to this to raise our frustrations about your service. I arrived in Shanghai on Friday morning from Tanzania and my luggage still isn't here yet. Nearly 3 days later you still haven't told me even if you still have my bag let alone when i will be able to get it.

I filled in your Property Irregularity Report (PIR) at the airport when i landed. This is the reference number, PVGEY14668. I will follow this up with an email to your social media address.

Your agent telling me that there are over 100 bags missing isn't of any help to me, i am only interested in knowing where MY bag is and when i can get it. You have my details on your system and i expect a call at the very least to tell me where my luggage is ASAP.

Thanks, Ken

Preferred solution: I want my luggage brought to me ASAP.

I liked: Good service from flight attendants, Ticket affordability.

I didn't like: Lost luggage.

Comments

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #1181556

Dear Ken,

We completely understand these frustrations, please be assured our team will contact you to arrange delivery of the bag and update you once they information. We will keep you posted and apologise again for this experience *Gill

EtihadHelp
Etihad Airways Verified Representative

Dear Ken,

We are truly sorry to hear about your frustration. Kindly note that our Baggage Team is working on your issue and they will be in touch with you once they had an update.

Thank you. *Jiaqi

kmmutaon
to EtihadHelp Shanghai, Shanghai, China #1181147

Dear Jiaqi,

I received an email today (4th July) at 10:16am from your agent here in Shanghai telling me that my bag had arrived. They also informed my host here separately via telephone that although they couldn't commit on a time, they would deliver the bag to my hotel, TODAY...

It is 1:20am (5th July) and the bag has not yet been brought to the hotel.

Having been told i would be getting the bag today I decided not to buy more clothes for my meeting tomorrow and other commitments i have tomorrow. Now i am sat at the hotel stranded and having to change my plans again tomorrow to accommodate what is now bordering recklessness and what seems to be complete disregard for the disruption your airline is causing me. I am thousands of miles away from home and having having to improvise at my cost to get through into the 5th day without my luggage.

This is completely and urtely unacceptable.

Please get my luggage brought to the hotel ASAP. Further more, i expect to hear from you, not your agent about how you intend to compensate me for the disruption and frustration you have caused me.

Thanks, Ken